07976000748 info@only-group.co.uk

Buildings & Contents

building and contents insurance

Individual building and contents insurance advice


building and contents insurance

All Mortgage lenders will insist that home owners have adequate buildings Insurance cover

A Buildings and Contents policy is designed to insure your property from fixtures, fittings and contents to damage caused by fire or flooding, lightening and storms, subsidence, accidental damage, escape of water, theft and vandalism.

A Buildings and Contents policy should always be sufficient to cover the rebuild cost of your property. There are lots of options around these policies and together we can work which best suits your needs.

If your property is residential or Buy to Let, factored or not, there is a policy type to meet your needs.

Only Mortgage & Protection Ltd trading as Only Mortgages act as a credit broker not a lender for buildings and contents insurance